Sunday, July 12, 2009

Christmas In July

A dear friend of mine asked me to do a Christmas in July workshop for her. She asked me to use my Big Shot (item # 113439)and show the ladies some things that you could do with it. So I came up with this little bag topper. I was able to showcase the level 2 hostess set "Christmas Punch", The "Top note" Die (item # 113463) and two punches, The Scallop Oval (item # 114889) and The Wide oval (item # 112082). To finish the bag up, I tied some 5/8" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon (item # 109052) around the top and sponged the edges with real red ink. The swirls on the bag are from the set "Baroque Motifs" (item # 113490).

Please feel free to visit my business website if you would like to have your own workshop or if you would like to purchase any of the products that I mentioned here.
Have a wonderful day and until next time,
GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!






No comments:

Post a Comment