Wednesday, August 12, 2009

You Rock!


Each month, my club girls make a swap card. This is my way of getting them to use their goodies that they buy each month! For the next club, the theme is Halloween! Believe it or not, I got an early jump on my card and this is what I came up with. I got to use lots of extra tools on this one. I used the white gel pen to out line the card and add a little extra umph.. I also used the circle scissors plus to cut out the pumpkin pie circle which I attached to the card and then cut the remaining piece off. I also got to use some of my two way glue pen and dazzling diamonds to give him a little extra bling on his tooth!
My favorite time of the year is coming up! October starts all the fun for me. I love Halloween and Thanksgiving and of course... who doesn't love Christmas! I love the crispness in the air and the smell of leaves that have fallen on the ground. It seems that when fall comes around, I light my scented candles more and feel more like baking. I really love something about every season but if I had to pick a favorite.. it would definitely be Autumn! So, enjoy this card and until next time....
GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment