Friday, October 9, 2009

Birthday card



Here I sit on this very dreary friday trying to post to my blog for the first time in a month!


I'm having a little trouble concentrating and keeping my eyes open. No, it is not because I am bored with what I am doing or because I didn't sleep well last night. It is because the little boy I babysit is sleeping in the bed right behind me and is snoring up a storm and right beside me on the floor is my dog snoring too! How am I supposed to get any work done with all this sleep noise? HAHA!




In a few minutes, I will be going to have lunch with a very dear friend of mine to celebrate her birthday. I thought that I would share the birthday card I made for her.


I really love this card and made a Christmas card in the same style which I will be sharing with you tomorrow.. yes, that's right, I said tomorrow... two posts in two days... hang on to your hats folks! lol




This is what I think is called a pocket card. The tab on the side is the inner card and you will see that in the second picture. I had a lot of fun making this card.. I have been wanting to make a card with this set forever and just have not been able to come up with a design I liked. But this turned out super sweet (no pun intended.. lol). The funny thing is... my friend is making cupcakes for her in laws anniversary party next month... like 150 of them... so I thought this would be most appropriate for her! Enjoy the card.. I sure hope my friend does.


See you tomorrow and until then,


GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!


Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment