Thursday, July 1, 2010

The day has finally arrived!

Yeap, that's right! Stampin' Up!'s newest catalog has gone live as of today!
I have to say that this is one of the nicest catalogs and probably my favorite
in quite some time! I can't wait to start ordering from it and getting all the new
goodies that Stampin' Up! has to offer. My wish list is already a mile long!
And the new colors!! Can I just tell you! I was in Florida on vacation when my
down line (and friend) called me and said... You are not going to believe this but Stampin'
Up! is retiring about 30 colors. I was floored and a little more than a bit upset!
But seeing all the new colors and getting my hands on some of them already... that sadness
to see the colors that I have come to love so much go away lifted... A LOT!

I for one do not like change but in this case... I have to say, Change is good!
Click on the link in my side bar to view the new catalog if you have not had the opportunity
to get your hands on a hard copy of it. Feel free to contact me if you would like to purchase
a catalog from me! It is definitely worth the investment!
Until next time friends....
GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY (with some new colors!)

No comments:

Post a Comment