Sunday, August 29, 2010

Club project

For August club project, I thought it would be cute to do some mini cards!
These little cards are great for adding to a gift or just tucking into that someone specials lunch box.

They would also make a great gift! To keep the cards all together, I made a little "match book" holder.

Three cards fit perfectly into it! I even "popped" up a layer using stampin dimentionals.





I chose to make the mini cards three different
colors but you could certainly make them all
exactly the same or even use different stamp
sets for each card. For example, you could make
a pack of cards with a "happy birthday, get well and thinking of you" card in it! Or a Halloween, Christmas and Valentine card.
The possibilities are endless!









This final picture shows the three cards and the holder from a side angle so that you can see better how the holder is made.

If you have any questions about this project, please feel free to leave a comment! I will answer it as quickly as I can!
Thanks for looking and until next time....
GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!

No comments:

Post a Comment