Monday, October 18, 2010

Neutral colors card


Each month at club, we make some sort of themed card. This month is was "neutral colors".
Well, since one of my favorite card stock colors right now is "crumb cake" I decided to use that for my base.
I also have been wanting to make a card with a different or unusual fold so I did a tri fold card.

You can see here how the card opens. The left side of the card is bigger than the right side. I did this intentionally. I thought it would give it an unusual look.


For the tree leaves... I stamped them first in River Rock and then a second time with Cajun craze. I used the stamp a majig to off set the leaves just slightly. I loved the effect it gave.
I finished the card up with some white dots and dashes for added dimension!
I hope you enjoy the card.. it sure was fun to make!
Until next time....
GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment