Monday, January 14, 2013

MIA

Happy New Year!
With a new year comes new goals. I resolved this year not to make any resolutions. lol So, instead, I am setting new goals for myself and in this case, my business.
I am not making any promises here but I will say that I am going to do my best to try and post to my blog more often.  I truly have missed posting and sharing my creativity with all of you!
I have several blog posts planned for the next couple of days. I even have a tutorial planned.
I would love to hear from you, tell me what you would like to see on my blog... what type of projects do you want to see? Do you want more tutorials?
For now, I will spend the day trying to get the banners updated so bare with me. But check back often to see what new goodies are posted!
Thanks for your patience!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment