Friday, March 1, 2013

cased Mans birthday card


Strait  up I'm gonna let you know that I cased this card off the Internet. I travel so many places that I can not even begin to remember where I saw it. I have changed it slightly but non the less, it is a case! If you are the original creator of this card, please let me know so that I can give you due credit!

For now, please enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it!

One of the hardest things for me is coming up with Male themed birthday cards *or any male themed card for that matter!*

I think this card fits the bill very well though!    One little trick I did want to share with you though is on the inside of this card. If you noticed the little flags on the outside of the card, you will see that it matches the designer series paper on the left side of the inside of the card. I cut the banner from the center of this strip of paper and normally would just chuck it but I thought the inside needed a little something and the whisper white panel covered the cut out rather nicely! So, no waisted paper! A two for! lol  
Until next time!
GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment