Monday, April 8, 2013

Color refresh!

About three years ago, I was on vacation in Florida when my friend/down line called me and said she had just gotten notice of a list of colors that Stampin' Up! was retiring. As she started to read the names of the colors, my stomach dropped! I was so sad to see so many colors going! The light at the end of the tunnel was that there were some great new colors coming in and also that it would be 3 to 5 years before this would happen again.... that's right, its been 3 years and so it is time for some changes again. This time though, it is not as drastic. I am very excited to see some of the colors coming back from the past in color pallet but at the same time, very sad to say good bye to  a couple of my favorites! 3 to be specific are Regal Rose, Certainly celery and Baja Breeze.  Change is not always easy but with out it, we would still be stuck using those 70's oranges, yellows and greens! Change CAN be good! lol
Below is a chart of what is staying, coming and going!

Until next time,
GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!

No comments:

Post a Comment