Friday, August 2, 2013

My Swap card

This was my swap card for convention. I only joined one organized swap and did not make any extra cards for general swapping. I had a lot of fun making this card. If you look close, you can see the paper piercing in the two right corners and along the left side of the card.  Sorry about the little bit of glare on the card... It had a clear envelope on it when I took the picture... silly me, I know!
The set I used is called Perfect Blend and is the perfect set for me because I just love coffee and drink it every morning in a cup that looks very similar to the one on this card!
So, if you don't own this set yet, click on my shop now button and get it.. then when it comes, grab your set your paper ink and don't forget the coffee and come stamp with me!
Until next time,
GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment