Saturday, March 20, 2010

Good, Better and Best!


What a great concept! Ever since I
saw the idea of taking one card at its very basic stage and making it progressively better, I have been obsessed with doing it.
So this card is a good card. There is nothing wrong with it. *other than the photography is a little blurry... whats up with that?!* lol

The card is very simple but still would be nice enough if you wanted to send a quick note to someone!












But, add a scallop punch and some ribbon and a little black ink and look how much fancier the card can be.



But wait, we are not done!




Add a few brads and stamp a background on the pink layer. Add some white dots with a gel pen and now look at what you have! Just a few minor additions can really jazz a simple card up and make it a "wow" card!






I am really enjoying making these cards and hopefully, with any luck, I can make it a weekly thing! So keep checking back and watching for my



"Good, Better, Best" series!






Until next time~
Go Get Your Fingers Inky!
Shelly

















1 comment:

  1. Super fun idea! I love it!!! THanks so much for sharing your link! HAve a great day! Heather

    ReplyDelete