Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Out with the old and in with the new!

I was on vacation in Florida when I got the news from my best friend and down line that Stampin' Up! was dropping 30 of their colors. My first reaction was devastation! I could not believe it!
But then.... When I got home, I looked at the new colors and color families! I was so excited! As much as I am going to miss some of the old colors, I am totally going to love having some new ones!

I can't wait to start playing with some of the new colors. I have to say, what I think I am most excited about is the new Yellow! Daffodil Delight!
It is such a pretty yellow... not too soft but yet, not that slap you in the face bright yellow either. I can see myself using this color alot!
So stay tuned for some samples in the future... as soon as demonstrators can start pre ordering the colors, I will be placing MY order. Now just like many of my customers, I am going to have to pace myself. But that's OK, it is a journey that we can take together. After all, there will be so many new stamp sets and accessories coming out in the new catalog and idea book in July. Good thing I have a whole year! LOL
Thanks for joining me on my blog today! I hope you find some good information here and some fun cards and projects!
Until next time friends....
GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment