Thursday, April 15, 2010

Photo wallet



Happy Thursday everyone! One more day and then we made it to the weekend!

I wanted to share with you a project that we did at my Tuesday night club.

This is a photo and gift card wallet. I saw something similar out on the web and thought, Hmmmm, that would be cool to add some photo sleeves to and make it a photo wallet.
So off to the local sports card shop I went! I bought team bags and used them for the picture holders. When you look at them, they look exactly like miniature versions of Stampin' Ups clear envelopes! There is no stamping in this project but it does use designer series paper and some designer brads. If you were sending this to some one special, you could really jazz it up. As a matter of fact, my friend and I were playing around and we added one of the flowers that I did a tutorial on yesterday. It looked super sweet! Obviously, you cant send it through the mail unless you put it in a box but if you were going to hand deliver it, how cool!
I thought I would sneak a few pics of my family in here.... this was on our Florida vacation last week! We had a wonderful time and have some great memories to last us a long time!

And speaking of yesterdays tutorial, I want to thank everyone who left me a comment. I had a lot of positive feed back on the tutorial. I will definitely be doing more pictorial tutorials in the future... so be watching for them!

Thanks for visiting with me today and until next time...
GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!
Shelly


2 comments:

  1. This is the CUTEST wallet project I have seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!! I (obviously) wasn't at this club meeting -- and this is ADORABLE!!!!! Do you have instructions for this???? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete