Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Third card in series!

Here is the third card I made using this beautiful set.
I love how feminine this card turned out. Believe it or not... the ruffle around the silhouette is actually made using paper!















Here you can see a close up of the frame. I used the
Eyelet border punch (119853) on a piece of Beau Chateau Designer series paper (122357) then ran it through the crimper several times to really break it down. After I gathered it and attached it to the back of the frame (Designer frames embossing folder - 12310) I used a sponge and inked around the edges with Early Espresso ink (119670) to give it a worn and antiqued look. I also rubbed the sponge lightly on the frame its self to make the details of the frame a little more visible.


I hope you are enjoying these cards as much as I did making them. I believe there is ONE more in the series and then I will move on to something else. I'm sure by that time, you will be ready to see something new too!

As always, if you have any questions, feel free to email me or leave a comment on this blog post.
Until next time,
GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment