Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Grateful Greetings



I just love this time of year! As a matter of fact, it is my absolute favorite time of year! I love Halloween, Thanksgiving and of course I adore Christmas! So this is the beginning of the fun for me!

I love everything about this time of year, the colors, the brisk temperatures outside. Camping in the mountains and sitting by the warm campfire. I just love it all!


This card features a technique called emboss resist. By stamping on white card stock with clear embossing ink and clear embossing powder, the images will resist any ink applied to the card stock. It is a very easy technique but gives a great effect, don't you think?

If you have any questions about this technique, please feel free to email me!

Until next time...

GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!

Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment