Sunday, October 2, 2011

Up and away!




It is such a beautiful day today! The sun is shining, the birds are singing! It is nice and cool out side and it makes me just want to smile!


So, I thought today would be the perfect day to share with all my stamping friends, this card.



Doesn't this card make you wanna go pack a pic nic lunch, load the family into the car and head to the nearest park? Ok, sit down and take some deep breaths, the feeling will pass in a minute. LOL!







But seriously, here is a shot of the inside of the card. It seems to me that a lot of cards are fussed about on the outside, but we neglect the inside all too often.

I have been really working hard lately to try to make the inside feel less like the red headed step child. So I have been giving them more attention and I am happy with the results I have been getting.


But lets not forget that the inside of the card is not the only thing that gets neglected... That's right! The only thing that gets neglected more than the inside of a card is the ENVELOPE! So while you have all your stamps inked up anyway, go ahead and give the envelope a little bit of TLC! Not only will the person you are mailing the card to get a smile but the post office workers and mail carriers might get a much needed boost too!


Now you don't have to do elaborate work on the envelope, but a little somethin somethin here and there wouldn't hurt!


I hope you enjoyed this card, and until next time......

GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!

Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment