Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tis the season!



Its that time of year again, when we are desperately searching for the perfect gift for each person on our gift list. Unfortunately, as much as I would love to be able to get everyone exactly what they want, it is just not possible! So, the solution..... Gift cards! I fought the idea of gift cards for years and years. I just felt like they were so impersonal and made me feel like the person giving it didn't care enough to take the extra time to find that perfect gift.
Well!!! Let me tell you, now that I have two teenage boys living with me, I see gift cards in a WHOLE NEW LITE!!!! lol

I constantly cruise the information highway looking for ideas for projects and I came across this one. ( If you know whose original idea it is, please let me know and I will give them credit. )

It is a gift card holder, Christmas card and box of chocolate all wrapped up in one sweet little package!

I did a "last minute mini class" on these this past weekend and I think the guests all loved the idea and several of them have already started recreating them in mass quantities for those last minute, unexpected guests and office workers gifts!


I think they would also make the perfect Teacher Gift, Mail carrier gift, hair dresser gift ect!

And you don't have to stop at Christmas either! They can be modified for birthday gifts or just cause you love me gifts! Ohhh Valentines day is just a few months away... The possibilities are endless~!

I hope you have a Very Merry Christmas!
Until next time,
GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment