Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Gnome doubt about it!





This set is adorable! I am not generally a huge fan of Gnomes, but when I saw this set, I just knew I had to have it!















Do gnomes live in trees? I don't know if they do or not, but this one is hiding out in one anyway!



Along with the Gnome sweet Gnome set (126537) I also used the wood grain back ground stamp. (117100) I really like this background stamp but don't get to use it as often as I would like so this was the perfect opportunity to be able to use it! For the leaves of the tree, I used the scallop circle punch (119854) and layered them on top of each other and cut the excess off the sides and top. For the saying, I used Gnomenclature (127059) and the Decorative label punch (120907) which I reinserted into the punch and cut in half to make a punch that fit my words. I used the Heart to Heart punch (119881) to give you a sneak peak at some designer series paper that will be offered in the sale a bration catalog at the end of this month!

And here you can see the little fella on the inside of the card holding a heart just for that someone special!


I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do!

Until next time,

GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!

Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment