Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!


Hello, my name is Shelly and I am a paper and ribbon Hoarder!

Stampin' Up! has such wonderful papers and ribbons... I buy and buy and buy

but I never use them because if I use them, then they are gone! So then what ends

up happening is that I have stacks of retired Stampin' Up! Designer series papers.

Last night, I sat down to make my husband a Valentines card and I MADE myself

use some of the retired papers I have. I thought I would share the card with you. Although

the designer series paper is retired, the ribbon and stamp set that I used is not.

The name of the stamp set I used is "Love you Much" (113756) The ribbon is Chocolate chip double stitched grosgrain (111849). I also used the scallop border punch (112091).

I really enjoyed putting the different pattern of paper together. It felt good to create again.

Seems like the last few months I have found myself in a dry spell. Maybe the ideas will start

flowing freely again and I can start posting here more regularly!

If there is something that you would like to see me post her or do a video on, please leave a comment and let me know! Until the next time....

GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!

No comments:

Post a Comment