Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Birthday!






I wanted to share with you a card I made for my friends birthday!



This is a three tier card and was very easy to make once I got all the measurements right!



It was fun and very challenging to find different things to put on each tier as


each tier is smaller than the one before it! This card ends up being 4 1/4 x 4 but



with a little adjustment to the measurements, it could be about any size you want it to be. I can't wait to play with it and make some more cards in different sizes.
So be watching for them in the future. Maybe, if I get the chance, I can do a tutorial on it!

Let me know if you would be interested in that!
Stamp sets I used for this card are: Stampin' Up! Crazy for cupcakes (111618)
I also used a sale a bration set
called Happy Moments.
If you would like to earn this set or any
of the other Sale a bration sets, ask me how!
Everyone loves to get something free and
Stampin' Up! makes it easy.
So don't wait, sale a bration doesn't last for ever!



I hope you enjoy today's post!



Until next time....



GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!



Shelly

2 comments:

  1. What a neat card! I bet the person who gets that card will be surprised at every turn. I would be curious how you made it. Would you share that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please make a turotial for this and share on LNS - your creative genius is outstanding! Linda

    ReplyDelete