Thursday, May 27, 2010

Stamp club cards


The first Tuesday of every month, I have stamp club at my house.
I always look forward to Stamp club because first and foremost, these ladies are my friends and I just love getting together with them. But aside from that, there are some amazing stampers in my group!
This is quite the eclectic group. We all have very different tastes when it comes to our stamping styles and for this reason, we have a monthly card swap with themes.
The theme for May was a NO LAYER card! Boy did I have fun with this theme. I teased my girls for a whole year about this months theme! I thought some of them were going to lose their creative minds! lol
Anyway, I thought I would share a couple of the cards with you ! The first card is mine. I guess I would call it a grid card? Lots of masking and measuring for this little card but I like the look I got with it. Not exactly my typical style but that is another great thing about the themes.... it makes us think outside of our comfort zone.


This next little card is much cuter in person than it is on this blog. Unfortunately, I did not get a good shot of it with my camera.
But this card, created by Wendy is done with bleach and a white ink pad and gel pen! Cute cute!






This card was created by Lucille. What you may or may not be able to tell is that there is a square cut out in the top right corner and the lemon is actually stamped on the inside of the card!




And sometimes one is never enough and those creative juices just get flowing so much that you have to create a second card for a swap!
That's right, this little cutie was also created by Wendy!
She also used masking to create this card.
I hope we have inspired you to try something out of your comfort zone!
Until next time...
GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!













No comments:

Post a Comment