Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Retiring and retired card stock!

All of my card stock has been traded. I will have more goodies as soon as I go through my ribbons, stamps, eyelets ect!
I have a TON of Designer Series papers that I would love to find a new home for as well!
Last night, I sat on the floor for several hours going through my tubs of card stock. Re-organizing them and taking out all the card stock that will be retiring at the end of this month. And boy do I have quite the stack of it! So, I thought that I would list what I have and how many sheets of each I have. I would like to make trades this month for other card stock that wont be retiring. Next month, I will be happy to sell the card stock out right.
Please contact me through my email at stampmomx2sc@comporium.net if you would like to work out some trades with me. Ok, here goes!
Side note.....
Card stock is first come first serve. First person to make a deal with me on the card stock gets it! I need to move this card stock out to make room for the awesome new colors coming! I can't wait to get them!
Marigold Morning - 15 sheets
Vintage Violet - 20 Sheets
Only Orange - unopened pack
Pixie Pink - unopened pack
Sage Shadow - unopened pack
Brilliant Blue - unopened pack Gone
Ballet Blue - unopened pack
Almost Amethyst - 9 sheets
Orchid Opulence - 15 sheets
Soft Sky - 16 sheets
True Thyme - 8 sheets
Brilliant Blue - 3+ sheets Gone
Blush Blossom - 9 1/2 sheets
Mellow Moss - 19+ sheets
Really Rust - 18+ sheets
Creamy Caramel - 11+ sheets
Close to Cocoa - 20+ sheets
Kiwi Kiss - 22 sheets
Cool Caribbean - 7 sheets
Handsome Hunter - 16 sheets
Going Grey - 9 Sheets
Summer Sun - 4 sheets Gone
Bordering Blue - 14 sheets
Taken With Teal - 22 1/2 sheets
Brocade Blue - 22 sheets Gone
Ruby Red - 16 sheets Gone
Cameo Coral - 10 sheets
Lovely Lilac - 5 sheets Gone
Pale Plum - 2+ sheets
Pink Passion - 13 sheets Gone
Glorious Green - 15 sheets Gone
That is it for now. I would love to trade for some basic black, Sahara sand, Very Vanilla, Whisper white, Kraft or any other color that will be remaining next month.
Thanks for looking!
Until next time...
GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!

No comments:

Post a Comment