Monday, June 7, 2010

Graduation time



It's that time of year! When all the years of hard work all come to an end in one very special day.

Graduation day!

Although my children are moving from middle school to high school and from elementary school to middle school, I don't actually have one graduating from High school. I do however, have several Friends with children or should I say, Young adults who are graduating. So, I thought I would share a card that I made for one of them. Today's card is made for a fellow bearcat! The colors are garnet, black and gold and Stampin' Up! had colors to make the perfect card! This is actually a tri fold card. The third fold is on the inside and holds the money. If I would have had my head on straight when I took the picture of this card, I would have opened it and took a second picture. Sorry!

I hope you enjoy today's post!

Until next time...

GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!

Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment