Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Thank you!



I wanted to share a card I made this week. It is one of several that I made. They are all very similar with the sentiment being the only thing that changes. This card happens to be a thank you card but I also did a card that said congratulations. It could say just about anything you like. It could even have your own personal hand written message if you like. This is the card that my girls at club will be making at the next meeting. I love the little butterflies that I made using the embosslit from Stampin' Up! They are adorable. And the flowers at the top are made using the flower punch from the trio punch set which is in the current mini catalog. If you go back and look at yesterdays card, you will see the circle punch from that same set of punches. It is an adorable little set of punches that have tons and tons of uses!
Thanks for visiting with me today.
Until next time....
GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment