Monday, December 13, 2010

Little Ghirardelli gift holders

Aren't these little treat holders just the cutest! Hopefully none of my friends that I am going to dinner with on Tuesday evening will see this blog posting. lol These are little gifts that I made for them for our gift exchange. They hold 2 Ghirardelli chocolates. Yum!

My sister needed a gift card holder so I made some for her as well. These were made using the little envelope dye that Stampin' Up! Sells for the big shot. All I did was lay a credit card on it and scored new lines for the folds on the sides. and then I put two of them together. How easy!

I used some scrap designer series paper that I had left over from last weekends Stamp till you cramp to decorate the front and used the medium oval punch to make a little handle.
Remember stampers, never throw those scraps out! you never know when it will come in handy!

I finished it up with some Old Olive ribbon... note to self, gotta get some more of that! Don't you just LOVE Stampin' Up! Ribbon! I know I do!

Until next time stampers,
GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment