Monday, December 20, 2010

A little Treat for someone so sweet!


I have some of the best customers! But what makes my customers so special is that many of them are also my friends! I wanted to do something special for them since it is Christmas time!
So, I baked some cookies and packaged them up and made some cute little toppers for them.
I think they add just a little bit of fun to a bag of cookies!


I hope my customers/friends know how much they mean to me! With out them, I wouldn't be doing what I am doing! I love getting together with them and hopefully teaching them some new and fun things!
Stamping is constantly changing and sometimes, I even learn a thing or two from my customers! They are all so talented and special! I look forward to many more years of service to them!

Merry Christmas Friends!

Until next time,
GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment