Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bon Apetit!

For my stamp club meeting this month, everyone was supposed to make a birthday card. This is the card that I came up with! I paper pieced his clothing and hat and then stamped the birthday cake on a slider and topped it with the dome for the plate. This is my first attempt using this set but I am sure it will not be my last! He is so cute and there are so many different outfits you can put on him depending on which paper you use.Then name of the set is Voila' (115102) I used Riding
hood red and so saffron card stock along with whisper white. For his "outfit" I used Designer series paper, Washington apple. (112461) I also used 1/2 inch striped so saffron ribbon. (113699) I hope you enjoy looking at this card as much as I did making it! I loved to play paper dolls when I was a little girl and now as a big girl, I can play again!



Happy stamping and until next time...



GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!



Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment