Monday, June 15, 2009

It's been a while

I know! It's been a while since my last blog post!

Because you had to wait so

long for a new post, I

thought that I would share FOUR cards that I have made recently! Aren't they

adorable! They are from the level 3 hostess




set called "Hand Drawn Bundle" It uses the designer series paper pack and the rub-ons. I did not use the actual stamp set on these cards. But I sure did have fun with the rub-ons and my scallop border punch and white satin ribbon!

One thing that I love is Stampin' Up's wonderful ribbons! They are so luscious! I use it all the time! If you have never tried their ribbon before, you will want to try it! You will be hooked just like me!

If you would like to earn this hostess bundle, you will have to hurry. It goes away at the end of this month! But don't be sad, it goes away to make room for new stamp sets. And trust me, I have had a sneak peak! They are great!

If you are in my area and would like the chance to earn some free stamps and accessories, call or email me today!

Until next time friends...

GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!

No comments:

Post a Comment