Thursday, June 25, 2009

Live with Passion


I have my new catalog and have poured through it several times. Oh my is it going to be fun ordering lots of new stuff... but oh my is it going to cost me! HA!
So, what I thought I would do is go through and find some cards that I could reproduce with sets that I already have. This is one of them. When you look in the catalog, you will see a card that looks very similar to this but its not exactly the same. I did change it a bit. For the flower on this card, I used my markers right on the stamp. I blended them together slightly where they meet so there wasn't such a harsh line. I'm very happy with how this card turned out and will definitely be making more of them. It was fun and easy and still looks very nice.
Until Next time!
GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment