Friday, June 5, 2009

Thank you!


This is a very simple, quick card. But it has such an impact!

I stamped in white craft ink directly onto the designer series paper and

used white embossing powder to emboss the image. What a striking effect

I got! I have always been afraid to use my designer series papers ... I'm not sure why but lately, I have been overcoming my fear and using them!
I have thoroughly enjoyed paper piecing and am enjoying embossing on the designer series paper as well. For this card, I used Manchester Designer series paper(112464), Craft Card stock(102125) and Whisper white card stock (106730).

The set I used is Upsy Daisy(111710) and I finished it off with some Chocolate chip taffeta ribbon (109065) and white slingo unibal gel pen (105021)

Please leave a comment or email me if you have any questions about this card!

Until next time,

GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!

Shelly

2 comments:

  1. I like that... I have yet to do anything on my designer papers like that but you are leading me tooo it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are cute i love how you did the upsy daisy but how did you get it where the ink did not show up on the flowers

    ReplyDelete