Monday, August 1, 2011

Just For You!

My goal with the new catalog was to purchase some sets that are totally out of my box. And with this set, I couldn't be further out of the box! However!!! It turns out that I really liked this set and had fun using it. I really love the neutral color pallet and this set lends its self beautifully to the neutrals!


This is what is called a Criss Cross card. It takes a full sheet of card stock but the finished card really is stunning! Although this stamp set is not my style, I did find ways to add my own personal little feminine touch to it. Look at the tiny little pearls on the tag! I love it!



I encourage you to go out side of your box the next time you stamp. Try a new fold or technique or really go out on a limb and try a new color pallet! You just might surprise yourself!


Until next time...

GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!

Shelly




No comments:

Post a Comment