Monday, August 29, 2011

Side step card

This is a card I made for my Mother in laws husband for his birthday.
It looks like it is hard to make but actually it was pretty easy. What made it even easier was Stampin' Up!'s newest tool! Im so excited about this new tool! It's called "Simply Scored Scoring Tool". Thats right! Starting Sept. 1st you will be able to order your very own Stampin' Up! Scoring tool! I can't show you a pic of it yet as it is not available for sale yet.
It's not just another scoring tool either.... it has lots of extras! So be watching for that! But for now, lets get back to the card at hand!


Her you can see what the card looks like from the side. If you would like to try one of these cards yourself, don't hesitate to email me and I will give you the measurements.

What I used:
Always Artichoke C/S - 105119
Whisper White C/S - 100730
Fright Sight DSP - 122351
Always Artichoke ink - 105219
Hemp Twine - 100982
Stampin' Dimensionals - 104430
Lovely as a Tree 115026
Curly Cute - 120510
And of course, The Simply Scored Scoring tool!

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email me or leave a comment on this blog post.

Until next time stampers...
GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment