Friday, August 19, 2011

Pink Cowboys!



I wanted to share my second swap card for Regional tomorrow. I told you last time I used this set that it was out of my box. Well, I'm finding my box is getting a little bigger! Cause this set is rapidly becoming my new favorite!


How cute it this set done in PINK! Don't you think it is the perfect set to use for a birthday party theme? Pink for girls, blue for boys!







Here is a close up of some of the details... The boots are cut out and popped up with some stampin dimensionals.



I also used some silver brads and linen thread




Here is a shot of the inside of the card. Simple but effective!











Finally a shot of the whole group of cards! So sweet. I love them. I hope the other demo's at the Charlotte regional enjoy them as much as I do.

Until next time,
GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!
Shelly








No comments:

Post a Comment