Tuesday, August 9, 2011

SU Regional share


In July every year, Stampin' Up! has their national convention. It is a very exciting time for demonstrators because we get to see all the new products and fun stuff that Stampin' Up! has to offer.
Unfortunately for me, I am not able to go to convention.... sad I know! lol BUT all is not lost. Stampin' Up! offers regionals in several different areas of the country and I am very excited to say that Charlotte NC is the site of the very first one! That is just 30 minutes up the road from me!! WOOOHOOO!

So, one of the fun things that you do at conventions and regionals is card swaps. This is the card that I will be making and taking with me to swap with the other demos at regional.


Until next time,

GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!

Shelly




No comments:

Post a Comment