Thursday, April 2, 2009

another quilt card


Good morning everyone... well its almost noon but anyway! Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I did stamp however and you will see what I did today and tomorrow.
The first card I stamped is another quilt. This one had a bit more stamping in it than the last one but I really do like these little cards! I showed my cyber group the card and some one asked me if I had used the 1 1/4" square punch.... duh, noooo I cut them all out by hand with the trimmer. From now on though, I will be using that little gem of a punch! I don't know why I didn't think about it but it sure does make sense! So anyway, here is the card I made. It uses the Designer series paper - Manchester (112464).

Enjoy the card and if you have any questions, leave me a comment or send me an email.

Until tomorrow..... GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!

Shelly

2 comments:

  1. Love your quilt cards!!! And yes, they do look very different! Aren't they fun? I tried my hand at one last night, and almost have it finished. Can't wait to leave work so I can play with my stamps! Thanks for sharing!
    BTW, I'm visiting today from LNSconvention09 group!
    Happy Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the tutorial yesterday and both of your quilt cards. Thanks for sharing your ideas! dar

    ReplyDelete