Saturday, April 4, 2009

FREE STAMPS!!!

How would you like to have one of these wonderful products FREE!?!?

All you have to do is spend $40 on the following stamp sets in the Occasions Mini Catalog and you can choose any one item from the "Under $10" page (page 208) in the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog for free.
Hostesses Hold a workshop with a total of $150 or more and choose any one item from the "Under $10" page (page 208) in the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog for free. Call me today to book your workshop and along with all the FREE stuff you already receive, you can add one of the under $10 offerings to it! And you have the opportunity to earn more than one! So get your stamping friends together and give me a call! I can't wait to come to your home and share with you what I love to do!
If you are not in my area.. that's OK, you can just click here and order online!

Have a great weekend and now.... GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment