Friday, April 3, 2009

Top Note Die is SOO versatile!


Good Friday morning to you all! YAY, the weekend is just a couple of hours away!

I have a few friends coming over tonight to stamp and I can't wait! It's great to get to stamp every day but its even better when you get to do it with your friends! If you are in my area and ever want to stamp with me on Friday nights, just give me a holler... we will make room for you too! The more the merrier I say! It's a great way to be inspired, you get instant feedback on what your doing and heck, its just fun to hang out with your friends... and if you have friends like my friends.... well, that's just an added bonus... the laughter never stops! If your not in my area and need inspiration, maybe you should consider joining LateNightStampers! They are a great group of stampers... very helpful and the art that is shared on that group is phenomenal! The list mom, Sherrill is awesome and is constantly giving away FREE STAMPS!!! So, click here to join and see what its all about. And now on to my project! I just love the Top Note Die. It is so pretty and so versatile. I have been using it to make my quilt cards and thought that while I had it out, I would try some other things with it as well. So here is a card I made with it using the stamp set-Thoughts and Prayers item # 113252. I also used the Manchester Designer Series Paper item #112464, Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon item #109065, Key Tag Punch item #107272 and Large oval punch item #107305. The card stock I used is Craft item #102125, Very Vanilla item #101650 and Chocolate Chip item # 102128. To order any or all of these items, please click here.

I hope you enjoy this card and are enjoying my blog. I sure do enjoy all the stamping I have been getting to do lately!

Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend. Now..... GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!

Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment