Thursday, April 30, 2009

Magic/flip flop card

I wish you could see this card in action! I am not sure what it is really called, I have heard it called a magic card and I have also heard it called a flip flop card. So you chose what you want to call it... I will just call it cute! lol

The card looks like it is complicated to make but really and truly, it was soooo easy! I think I will be making more using different sets! So, enjoy and be watching for some more to come soon.




Also, as soon as my hubby gets my new computer set up, I will be filming my next video so be watching for that too!




Until next time... GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!
Shelly

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful...Can I have instructions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. I just love how this card turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! I've heard it called a hidden message card. :)

    ReplyDelete