Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy and Blessed Easter!

There will be no stamping post today. Instead I would like to take the time to wish you and all of your loved ones a happy and blessed Easter. God has blessed my family beyond what I can even begin to imagine! He has blessed me with family and friends. I have a roof over my head and food in my cupboards. He has given me the talent to stamp and create artwork and the ability to share that with others. The blessings go on and on.. So many that I can see but even more that I can not see! So today, I thank God for his many blessings. I consider you one of those blessings!
So until next time, GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY! (and make sure you find all those hidden Easter eggs, they will start to smell bad after a few days if not found. lol)
Easter Blessings,
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment