Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Blog candy winner

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! I read every single comment that was left! I had a very nice birthday! I was taken out for Breakfast by my friends husband! (long story) I was taken out to lunch by my Mother in law and my husband and boys took me to dinner. It was one long meal for me! lol But for those of you who know me, you know I am on weight watchers so I tried very hard to watch what I ate and I pretty much stayed on program!
Tonight some girlfriends and I went out to dinner to celebrate my birthday at Chili's. They have a great plank talapia that is totally on program. But my friend Wendy baked me my favorite cake.. Almond pound cake... from scratch! Well, I had to jump off the wagon for a bit and have a piece of that for sure! lol Goodness knows, I am glad my birthday is over! lol
Anyway, on to what you all really wanted to know! I used a random number generator that I found on the Internet and it picked number 14! So here is the winning entry!

Cpbartlett@sstelco.com said... 14
Happy Birthday, Shelly! Hope you have a fabulous day!!
Cathy Bartlett
Congratulations Cathy... Please email me your address so I can get your prize out to you asap!
Until next time... GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment