Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Card



Well, I spent the morning pulling things together to do my video that I have been promising you. And I finished it. Not without a few bumps in the road though. lol Right in the middle of it, my camera battery died! So I had to go find the charger. Found it and started it back up and don't you know, my cutter wouldn't cut through two layers of card stock! Talk about blooper city! But I just kept going and hopefully, no one will be too upset with the out come. I have to wait for my hubby to come home tonight to upload it to the computer for me and I think that I will split it and make it two video's because it was just a bit longer than I wanted it to be. So, you will get to see the video tomorrow HOPEFULLY! lol But for now, here is the finished card that you will be seeing made in the video. My main purpose of the video was to show you the circle scissors plus so the card is kinda simple but right now, at this point in the week, I need things to be simple. LOL!!!
Items used for this project:
Upsy Diasy stamp set Item #111710
Certainly Celery Classic ink pad Item #105217
Circle Scissors Plus Item # 112530
Large Oval Punch Item # 107305
Small Oval Punch Item # 107304
Sale a bration Ribbon and Designer series paper. (Ask me how you can earn these free!)
http://www.shellysmarzik.stampinup.net
Ok, have a great day and GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!

1 comment: