Monday, March 16, 2009

What I have been waiting for!

WOW! I have been waiting all day long for the man in brown to show up at my door. Last week, he made a delivery to me early and I asked him if he was going to be my regular driver. He said he was and then I asked him if he would be delivering this early from now on and he said yes!





You see, my last man in brown didn't deliver to my


house till after 8pm sometimes. And when your


waiting on stamping goodies... well, that's like waiting


for Christmas when your four! So I was very anxious


all day today. Expecting to see my guy around 2 pm


again. Well, 2 rolled around and no brown truck,


3 rolled around, 4 rolled around, 5 rolled around and


still nothing... finally at 5:45 the brown truck showed


up in my driveway! I was soooo excited. I had a huge


order coming and even though the majority of it was


not mine, I still was so excited! So I opened all the


boxes and got everything out and spread it out ready


to be packaged up and it hit me! WOW, this is a lot of


stuff and now I am totally over whelmed! So I called


my friend and she came over and helped me sort


through it all and package it all up! But I thought I


would share some pictures with you of all the goodies


that came. ONE of which is MY big shot! WOO HOO!


I'm totally excited about that item! So enjoy the pictures..


my living room looks like a tornado rolled through it. LOL







Have a great evening, NOW GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!

1 comment:

  1. mmmmm look at all that yummy goodness! I could just lay down and roll around in those supplies! woohoo! lol...

    My UPS doesnt come until around 6pm either. Makes me crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete