Sunday, March 22, 2009

Punch Storage

Happy Sunday everyone!

I just wanted to share with you really quickly how I store my

punches! I used to keep them in a drawer but I was

constantly trying to sort through them to find what I needed.

Then one day, I was at the store and I saw this hanging shoe

bag.

Well, I thought... wow! That would be perfect. It's see

through and I can hang in inside my craft closet so it doesn't

take up any shelf room! See I don't actually have a

craft room... I have a craft closet. lol SO I have to find ways

to store my goodies that take up as little space as possible.

So there you have it.. this is how I store them. The problem

is I am running out of space in the caddy. I can fit two large

punches in each pocket. So if SU comes out with many more

punches, I don't know what I am going to do. lol

Ok, Until next time friends... GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!

No comments:

Post a Comment