Saturday, March 14, 2009

Just buzzin by to say HI!




Happy Saturday! You know, it seems like it just takes sooo long for the weekend to get here and then before you know it, you blink and its over!

Oh well... no use complaining about it right?
So here is a little card I did using the Just buzzin by stamp set from Stampin' Up!
I water colored the hive and the honey pots. I love using the
water color pencils and blender pens . I always get such a nice effect with them.
Even if you are not an artist... you sure can look like you are! I also stamped the image onto designer series paper and cut it out and popped it up for a little bit of added interest.
Such a cute set!
Items used for this project
Just buzzin by Item # 113228
Water Color pencils Item # 101879
Blender Pens Item # 102845
Big Shot Die cut machine Item # 113439
Top Note Die Item # 113463
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Now GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!

No comments:

Post a Comment