Friday, March 27, 2009

My first Color Challenge!



Kristina Warner hosts a color challenge every week on her blog and I have always enjoyed looking at the selections! Well, this week I got courageous enough to tackle it myself! So these are the colors we had to work with and I thought, RUSTIC ROOSTER (level 2 hostess set) would be the perfect stamp set to use for these colors! This is what I came up with. I hope you like it and would love to hear your comments on it!


Enjoy the rest of your Friday and get the weekend started by going and GETTING YOUR FINGERS INKY!


Shelly

5 comments:

  1. you have done a great job Shelly let me tell you something, I have been doing these for months and I think the colors today were very difficult for spring! But you have Mr Rooster out there just strutting his business looking for his spring hens! Nice job! ~Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the french feel of this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the ribbon! Glad you could join us for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the perfect card with these colors for spring! Great first challenge card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did a great job on your first challenge. They're fun aren't they?

    ReplyDelete