Monday, March 30, 2009

Just Ducky!


OK, so when I saw this set, Wagon full of fun (113262) in the mini catalog, I thought, I like it but not enough to purchase it! Boy was I wrong! I am loving this set. It's funny that the one stamp that I thought I would like the most in the set hasn't even been inked up yet!
Don't worry, it will.... IT WILL! lol
So, on latenightstampers they post
a creative challenge. This week it is winged things. I thought I didn't own any bird stamps and then I realized... ducks have wings! So here is my entry for this weeks challenge!
What a great way to get the creative juices flowing!
I'm so happy that I am a part of that group... and
if you would like to join and get inspired too, just click on the owl icon over on the left side of the blog! Anyway, enjoy my card and as always, if you have any questions, please feel free to email me or leave a comment. I will be happy to answer you!
Until tomorrow... GO GET YOUR FINGERS INKY!
Shelly

1 comment: